NO FAMILY CONTACT EVALUATION AND INSTALLATION PROCESS
BEFORE EVALUATION OR INSTALLATION:
The day before any scheduled appointment, we will call the client and screen for signs of COVID-19. We will not send workers into a client’s home if the client, or our workers, report any of the symptoms listed below. National guidelines require a 14-day self-quarantine for anyone exhibiting these symptoms.
- You or they have a fever
- You or they have a dry cough, flu or cold like symptoms
- You or they have shortness of breath
- You or they have been out of the country in the last 30 days
- You or they have been exposed to anyone with a known or suspected case of Covid-19 within 30 days
- You or they have not been practicing safe-distancing or have not been wearing a mask or bandana when outside
EVALUATION AND INSTALLATION PROCESS:
- Our technician will call you when he is 15-30 minutes away.
- You unlock the door when he calls but do not need to greet the technician or be present for the evaluation or installation. Please go to another part of the home at least 10 feet away.
- The steps will be evaluated, and measurements taken. For an evaluation, the technician will then leave the house and call you from his vehicle. For an installation, the technician will install the lift.
- When installation is complete, our technician will clean up the area and wipe the lift with disinfectant. He will call you when he is leaving, and an operation manual will be left behind.
- Before and after installation pictures will be taken for our files.
- We will walk you through usage instructions and any questions on the phone upon completion. 215-942-9263
- Either the technician or the office will call you for the final payment via debit or credit card only. At this time, we do not accept cash or checks.
Mobility For Life
- A+ Rated by the BBB
- Stairlifts Made In America
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Over 15 Years of Experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Certified Warranty Service Center