Elite Outdoor Straight SRE-2010E in Philadelphia, Delaware & New Jersey
For over 15 years we have been installing stairlifts and chair lifts in customers’ homes from Philadelphia, PA to Delaware and New Jersey. Read on to learn more about the Elite Outdoor Straight SRE-2010E, one of our most popular and reliable lift chairs.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available in Bruno’s complete line of straight rail and curved rail stairlifts.
- Durable, powder coat outdoor paint that protects all steel surfaces
- Clear anodized aluminum rail
- Seat cushions made from exterior marine-grade vinyl
- Tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0° F to 125° F (-15° C to 52° C)
- Innovative weather resistant cover system travels with the chair and provides protection from the elements when the stairlift is not in use.
- Direct drive motor/gear box—no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stability through the improved clamping and rail design
- A vertical, straight rail that installs to within inches from the edge of the staircase—family members and guests will have no problem using the stairs
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries—continuously powered from any household outlet—provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat, and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
Mobility For Life
- A+ Rated by the BBB
- Stairlifts Made In America
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Over 15 Years of Experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Certified Warranty Service Center