High-Quality, Dependable Equipment
As a person grows older or develops an illness which affects their ability to walk, they may need to incorporate accessibility solutions into their home. If you or a family member can no longer comfortably ascend or descend the stairs, you may want to consider installing a stairlift to help you or a loved one stay in their home. At E J Medical Supply, we have over 15 years of experience installing the world’s best stairlifts, made right here in America. We service Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
We can offer you these products:
- Stairlifts: We offer a wide range of stairlifts, depending on the size of your home, the shape of your stairs, and your personal needs. These stairlifts are intended to improve your accessibility and make getting upstairs and downstairs easier.
- Ramps: Whether you have recently started using a wheelchair or have a family member who has moved in with you that needs a ramp, we offer a selection of different types and sizes of ramps for your home. Ramps are available both as a portable solution or as a more permanent ramp system for longer runs.
- Patient lifts: Most commonly seen in hospitals, nursing homes, and home hospital beds, patient lifts help to lift the patient from their bed and make it easier for them to sit up or get around.
- Vertical and porch lifts: There may be a time where simply getting into your home is difficult. Which is why we offer a variety of vertical lifts for outside or inside your home.
- Used and recycled lifts: If a new stairlift is not in your budget, we do offer a selection of pre-owned and used lifts. This equipment has been tested to ensure it will work in your home.
For more info or to request a quote from our caring staff, please reach out to our offices at (215) 942-9263 today!
Mobility For Life
- A+ Rated by the BBB
- Stairlifts Made In America
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Over 15 Years of Experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Certified Warranty Service Center